Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi PC

tag
Jamisonke
New Contributor

Citi PC

Does anyone know if you can PC the Citi Thank You MC to the Citi Thank You Premiere?

My partner has the regular Thank You card and is interested in apping for the Premiere, but why open a new TL if PC is an option?
--------------------------------
Current FICO scores: EQ 762, EX 761, TU 773
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barris
Established Member

Re: Citi PC

I have heard that Citi gives you a lot of pointless talk if you call in and ask to upgrade your Thank You MC to the Thank You Premire. Some CRs at Citi even pretend the card does not exist. High spenders sually get upgraded for hitting about $15K but I also heard that Citi Thank You Prestige cards are issued as Citi Thank You World Elite Master Cards.

Message 2 of 4
Jamisonke
New Contributor

Anyone else?
--------------------------------
Current FICO scores: EQ 762, EX 761, TU 773
Message 3 of 4
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Only Citi knows for sure. It doesn't hurt to call and ask. I looked at the terms and conditions for Premier and the default version is a Visa with a minimum line of $5,000. There is also a Mastercard version with a minimum line of $2,000 which may or may not be easier to get. If the Thank you card you want to convert is at least $2,000 I don't see why they would not convert.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.