Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi PhotoCard

tag
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Citi PhotoCard

I recently received my Citi Bank Platinum Select card in the mail.  One of the features they offered when I accepted the preapproval online was to put a photo and signature on the front of the card.  I've gotten no followup info from them on this feature since then.  Online I only see the Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa Card for College Students offer it.  Does anyone have this?
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi PhotoCard

No , but I have the Cap1 image card.

It's really cool.

Got a pix of me and the wife in front of Mt.St. Helens.

Took 30 seconds to upload, 10 minutes for approval , and had the card in a week.

I guess Citi is going to do the same.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 5
kbell
New Contributor

Call the number on the back of the card and tell them you want to put a photo i.d. on the card. They will send you the necessary form.

I had a photocard in the 90's with my high school senior picture on it. Unfortunately, I looked like I was 12-years-old. Puberty didn't hit me until after that photo was taken, apparently. After a few years, I got tired of explaining to people that the photo was taken when I was 18, so I asked Citi for a non-photocard.

Chase had a photocard option at one time but discontinued it.
Message 3 of 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I think I read somewhere that Discover also has an upload a photo option.

If only they would approve me...
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 5
UpNComing
Established Contributor

FretlessMayhem wrote:
I think I read somewhere that Discover also has an upload a photo option.

If only they would approve me...

Wow, I've never seen a Discover with a photo.
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.