Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Plat Select (UPDATE)

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Plat Select

Applied for the card July 09.  My EQ report was pulled with a 725 FICO.  CL is $4000.00 
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still thinking(insert wrinkled brow). I probably will tonightSmiley Very Happy
Message 12 of 19
fused
Moderator Emeritus

johnnybear wrote:
Still thinking(insert wrinkled brow). I probably will tonightSmiley Very Happy

If you don't mind me asking, what is your TU FICO score?

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fused,

I last checked FICO on 7/30/09 TU was 727 EQ 714

Haven't apped yet still thinking

Message 14 of 19
DI
Super Contributor

Its possible for you to get approve with your EQ FICO.  Albeit, it may not be an instant approval.  EQ report is the one Citi most likley will pull. 
Message 15 of 19
fused
Moderator Emeritus

johnnybear wrote:

Fused,

I last checked FICO on 7/30/09 TU was 727 EQ 714

Haven't apped yet still thinking

Take your time deciding, and don't let others push you into apping if you're still thinking or unsure.Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

After a deep thinking session,I actually decided to app US Bank. I apped the Select Plat Visa,was approved online for $5,000. 6 mo 0% BT and purchases. After that, apr could be anywhere from 9.99% to 22.99 but with my scores I expect to be on the low end. Not that it really makes a difference,because I PIF (but just in case)

Thanks, Fused for your kind words!

Well,that's it for my credit portfolio for about 2 years. I would like to thank everyone on the boards for any assistance you may have offered. Either by responding to one of my posts or just by me reading others. It's been a long journey from where I came from.

I wish everyone the best and hope that we can all recover from this economic situation,right side up.

This will be my last post for awhile for reasons that are my ownMan Sad

But,thanks to you I am leaving with..............Alliant.......Macy's..........Nordstrom.........Discover More.........RBS (Kroger) and finally US Bank.

Message 17 of 19
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats! Once I get an American Express and a Line of Credit, my portfolio will be ocmplete.  I have two Masters, two Visas and a Discover Card.  I got to get that AMEX.  Hopefully soon.
Message 18 of 19
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

JB,

Great decision and strong work! You've got some very nice accounts!

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.