cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Platinum Select... Applied. Questions...

tag
terren2000
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Platinum Select... Applied. Questions...

Only been 2 days I wouldnt panic until tomorrow.

Equifax - 789 Experian - 747 (Fako) Transunion - 715

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 789
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@Greg34 wrote:

Just called and asked about a "second system". The rep made me sound like I was crazy and acted like no such system existed... Already not liking Citi.

They have two systems, the second is a secondary one when the main one is down. I know because my original app was on the second so everytime I called no one could find my app. The rep was prob clueless. It's very rare to speak with a US based rep.

Message 12 of 14
Greg34
New Contributor

Well, got the email today... APPROVED!!! With a $10,900 Credit limit. That means I have almost $26,000 in avaliable credit between my Amex Blue and Citi Cards.

Not too Shabby for a 25 year old who got his first Card in 2008 with a $1,000 credit line. Good things happen to those who manage their money!

Message 13 of 14
terren2000
Regular Contributor

Good look.

Even though you dont have your card, if you call them, theyll try and get you to do a balance transfer.

I got a $2000.00 check today in the mail.  When I called them today, they tried to get me to take another check, I told them no thanks.  I also had them pay off my BillmeLater of 1300$.

So even without my card, theyve pretty much taken care of all my business.

They are very friendly.  i almost want to marry one of the reps.  Sounds like she'd make a good housewife.

Equifax - 789 Experian - 747 (Fako) Transunion - 715

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 789
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.