Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Platinum Select Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Platinum Select Approved

@minimock wrote:

I couldnt hang, broke down and called lol.

$2600, not too shabby, I can dump the BBRZMC now AF is almost due Smiley Happy

Congratulations!!!

Just an FYI Citi pulled EQ for me in NC.

I apped for the Citi Dividend Platinum Select about 3 months ago and was given the 7-10 day message, I called the BD# right after I applied online and was told that they needed more info (turns out my current employer was not listed on my EQ CR) Citi wanted me to fill out a 4506T and by filling out that form and sending it back to them, it stated in the letter...... "By returning a completed form, you authorize us to pull an additional credit bureau report"

I did not complete the form and send it back, I did contact EQ and have my current employer listed on my report by faxing EQ a current paystub, a copy of my SS card and a copy of my DL. After about 4 days I received an Email from EQ with a link to check the results of my dispute, and my EQ report now lists my current employer, so hopefully if I ever decide to app with Citi again (doubtful) I won't have to deal with any additional info required.

Message 11 of 15
hafsa

just applied last night online with no pre approval letter just went online citi website and they approved me instant online with credit limit of 3000 they checked my experian and showed that my score is 698

Starting Score: 653
Current Score: 653experian 698 tunion 720
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 15
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Minimock on the approval! You deserve a great card!  I am rooting for you to get the Amex you've been wanting.  Are you going to continue apping every 6 months?

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 13 of 15
minimock
Frequent Contributor

This is an old thread, but thanks ! lol

Message 14 of 15
hafsa

i applied for citi platinum select visa and citi platinum select mastercard and was approved for both and they pulled experian i am in california

Starting Score: 653
Current Score: 653experian 698 tunion 720
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.