Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Platinum Select Card approved 4100 credit limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Platinum Select Card approved 4100 credit limit

Fixed my relative's credit since last August from high 500 scores to now over 700's, removed 3 judgements, 4 collection accounts and 1 bad mortgage.

They still have a chapter 7 bankruptcy on the report about 9 years old but they tried for approval with low utilization and got approved today for 4100 dollars credit limit ...It's awesome news that a year ago before my hard work they only got approved for a barclay's 300 dollar limit card Smiley Happy

Scores today are 

Transunion 717

Experian FACO 728

Equifax 706

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: citifinancial credit card approved 4100 credit limit

I did not know citi financial issue credit cards. I thought they did only loans.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citifinancial credit card approved 4100 credit limit

Your correct sorry ...

Enjoy your new Citi® Platinum Select® Card. 

Dear ***********

Congratulations! Your application for the Citi Platinum Select Card was approved with a credit limit of $4,100. 

With the Citi Platinum Select Card, you start with a great APR on both purchases and balance transfers so you can save on interest when you buy the things you need and want. You also get access to Extra Cash from Citi, where you can use Extra Cash earned to get a $10 discount on $100 gift cards purchased online with your new card. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.