Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Pre-Approvals

tag
cesmith64
Established Member

Citi Pre-Approvals

Ok, I am being bombarded daily with CC pre-approvals from Citi. I am thinking about going for one but they have so many different cards I am confused as to which one would be the best. The best offer so far is for the Citi Dividend Platinum Select with 0% APR on purchases and BT for 15 months and then 13.99% after that. Also offers $100 cashback bonus with $500 in purchases during the first 3 months.

The other offers are the Citi Diamond Preferred, Citi Platinum Select, Citi Forward, etc just to name a few but the terms are not as good. The above offer is the best of the lot so should I just go for it? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Pre-Approvals

cesmith64,  I see you are undecided which Citi cc you want to app for.

It depend what type of most benefit you are looking for in your nee cc.

• BT Offer
  • APR
  • Rewards

Me ... I look for one that fit in my spending habit and gives me the most benefit by it.

@cesmith64 wrote:

The best offer so far is for the Citi Dividend Platinum Select with 0% APR on purchases and BT for 15 months and then 13.99% after thatAlso offers $100 cashback bonus with $500 in purchases during the first 3 months.

Be careful ... it is not guarantee APR.  It is a variable ... it could be higher than 13.99%

The other offers are the Citi Diamond Preferred, Citi Platinum Select, Citi Forward, etc just to name a few but the terms are not as good. The above offer is the best of the lot so should I just go for it? 

Please post all of the specific offers for each one and your spending habit (categories etc.)  Then it is  more easy for us to give you our opinions.  Also, post your current ccs and credit information too. 

Thanks!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.