Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Premier Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Premier Approvals

I think you have a very good chance at approval.  I wouldn't worry too much about other creditors.  With only one new account in 6 months, you're fine.

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go for it.
Message 13 of 20
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Okay I'm going to make some final decisions but at least I have the approval of myFICO members to apply for the card. Thank you my jury! Smiley Tongue

I will update everyone on Citi's decision when I apply.
Message 14 of 20
NRB525
Super Contributor

I agree, you are probably fine to app, will likely get a card. Citi is really pushing this one.

Just don't be disappointed and close if they don't give you the higher CL and lowest APR.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 15 of 20
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

I have almost the same profile as yours. Credit History length of 1 yr 7 months.

TY Premier was the last card which I added to my portfolio. The limits and the dates on which I got the cards are listed in my signature.

I had 14 inquiries in TransUnion and 7 in Equifax at the time of application. Thankfully they pulled my Equifax and it was an auto approval for a limit of 5k.

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 16 of 20
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

@Beckhsrules wrote:

I have almost the same profile as yours. Credit History length of 1 yr 7 months.

TY Premier was the last card which I added to my portfolio. The limits and the dates on which I got the cards are listed in my signature.

I had 14 inquiries in TransUnion and 7 in Equifax at the time of application. Thankfully they pulled my Equifax and it was an auto approval for a limit of 5k.

Thanks for the insight. That will assist me with making a formal decision. I was about to pull the trigger and my application timed out. Maybe that's a sign not to pull. Lol

Message 17 of 20
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

I'm here concerned with having too many cards then I look at Irish80s Siggy and suddenly I can breathe again. Thank you Irish

Message 18 of 20
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Jaylima91 wrote:

I'm here concerned with having too many cards then I look at Irish80s Siggy and suddenly I can breathe again. Thank you Irish

Well, just because a certain number of cards works for them doesn't mean you shold have as many. Based on spend/income/etc, one can only really justify so many cards before they are "spread too thin". Irish's spend and income may justify more cards than yours.

Message 19 of 20
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:

Well, just because a certain number of cards works for them doesn't mean you shold have as many. Based on spend/income/etc, one can only really justify so many cards before they are "spread too thin". Irish's spend and income may justify more cards than yours.

that's not what I was referring to but thank you for your input. 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.