Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Premier report CL?

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Citi Premier report CL?

I was considering apping for the Citi Premier for the 50k points and to 0 foreign transaction fees.

It's a Visa signature card.  Does anyone know if they report the CL? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
timmis1127
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Premier report CL?

I applied for one and was approved with a $8,300 CL and the CL does report.

I also received the 50k points and planningon using them on a Eupopean vacation, Citi allows you to do points + cash!!

Message 2 of 10
Open123
Super Contributor

@timmis1127 wrote:

I also received the 50k points and planningon using them on a Eupopean vacation, Citi allows you to do points + cash!!

Thanks!

I think this is the card I'm going to app for next.

Message 3 of 10
timmis1127
Regular Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@timmis1127 wrote:

Thanks!

I think this is the card I'm going to app for next.

Yeah, its s sharp looking card plus the 50,000 points can be converted to $500 in cash, Citi also has a pretty good rewards program. 

Message 4 of 10
babymixer
Regular Contributor

please share what your scores are like, I'm very interested in this card and I'll be doing a lot of international travel this year.  I just got approved for diamond preferred and then found out the very next day that citi has a no foreign transaction fee card Smiley Frustrated

cc's copy
Message 5 of 10
Open123
Super Contributor

@babymixer wrote:

please share what your scores are like, I'm very interested in this card and I'll be doing a lot of international travel this year.  I just got approved for diamond preferred and then found out the very next day that citi has a no foreign transaction fee card Smiley Frustrated

This is one of the main reasons for this card.  I know that last year, if you were a Citigold, the $125 fee is wavied perpetually.  I checked with yesterday with the Bank, and have been told the offer is no longer available.

Message 6 of 10
timmis1127
Regular Contributor

@babymixer wrote:

Citi sent me a copy of my credit report and per Citi they said my credit score was 718, but on my fico it was 688 Smiley Indifferent

Message 7 of 10
Open123
Super Contributor

@timmis1127 wrote:

@babymixer wrote:

Citi sent me a copy of my credit report and per Citi they said my credit score was 718, but on my fico it was 688 Smiley Indifferent

Which CRA?  Where I am, Citi always checks Experian.

Message 8 of 10
timmis1127
Regular Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@timmis1127 wrote:

@babymixer wrote:

Which CRA?  Where I am, Citi always checks Experian.

I shredded the report. I am not sure which CRA it was.

Message 9 of 10
timmis1127
Regular Contributor

They also give you a choice when you apply if you want Visa or Mastercard.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.