Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi PremierPass Elite Level Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi PremierPass Elite Level Card

So I was reading through all the benefits and rewards for this card and this caught my attention...

***Get a Complimentary Companion Ticket2

When you travel in the continental United States and Hawaii you can get a companion ticket every single time you buy a round-trip Coach Class excursion-fare ticket with your card for $299 or more.

-------------------

Does this mean when you buy a plane ticket that is at least $299 bucks, you get another one for free??? I don't get it. If that's the case, it sounds too good to be true. Care to explain, fico gurus? Am I not reading this right or what? I would call customer service, but they might lie to me. LOL. The only downfall to this card is the annual fee ($75)... Which isn't so bad if you get a free ticket with every ticket you purchase!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi PremierPass Elite Level Card

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention one more thing. With this card, I don't think there is a pre-set spending limit so they would deff report your limit.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.