Frequent Contributor
ArisGreek

Citi Premiere Pass

Hi There,

Anyone have any luck with this card? Also, anyone know if you can PC to this card?  I saw an ad for it but cannot find any info on the Citi site...Plus I found a link to go see the card and the benefits but there is no where to apply or see if there is an annual fee. ~_~;

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Frequent Contributor
rbh

Re: Citi Premiere Pass

[ Edited ]

Far as I can tell, you can only get the Expedia branded one at this time. Link below...

https://creditcards.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-premierpass-expedia-card/

ETA:  It has no annual fee.  And I checked the FlyerTalk boards and confirmed the regular Citi Premier Pass card is no longer.

AMEX Blue Cash - $15k, Lowes/GECRB - $10K, PNC - $10K, CIti Diamond Preferred - $10K, Home Depot/Citi - $7590, Best Buy Store/HSBC - $7400, Citi Platinum Select - $7150, Best Buy RZMC/HSBC - $5750, Dillards/GECRB - $4350, Discover More - $3600, Cap 1 Cash Rewards - $3000, Amex HHonors - $2000, State Farm - $2000, Cap 1 MTV - $1500

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+