Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige 4th Night Credit *Without paying with Card*

tag
SMDLiquid
Regular Contributor

Citi Prestige 4th Night Credit *Without paying with Card*

Back in October I had two different reservations with the Citi Prestige for the 4th night credit. Unfortunately on my 2nd reservation I used the wrong card at check out and did not notice until I was at the airport. I email the hotel but they could not reverse the charge.. I was really upset at myself because that was a credit of $348.00

In December I email the Citi concierge about the 1st reservation which I had not receive the 4th night credit, I did use the correct card for that transaction.

The Citi concierge email me back saying I would receive the credit in 5 - 10 days which I did.

Today I log into my Citi Prestige account and notice I also got the credit for the 2nd reservation which I did not pay with my Citi Prestige Card.

I guess Citi is giving me a New Years surprise! Smiley Wink

Chase Freedom | Chase Freedom Unlimited | Chase Hyatt | Chase Sapphire Preferred AU | Amex EDP AU | Amex SPG | Citi Prestige | Citi AAdvantage Executive | AAdvantage Aviator Red |

FICO: Experian 821 | TransUnion 825 | Equifax 830 | Last App: 08/28/2017
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.