Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige 4th night free and hotel rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Prestige 4th night free and hotel rewards

Has anyone had issues booking rooms via Citi Concierge and the 4th night free benefit and not getting hotel credit for the stay? I made a reservation thru Citi and was told they cannot add my Hilton honors number, that it requires member login. So they've made the reservation but it's not associated with my Hilton account. This is contrary to what I've seen others post. Is this new, or just incorrect information?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
NRB525
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige 4th night free and hotel rewards

Requires Member Login, as in you need to contact Hilton to let them know your HHonors number, to assign that to the stay? Or tell the hotel desk when you check in, is another method. Third option is to contact them (Hilton) soon after the stay to have them apply the stay to your HHonors account.

Citi Concierge may not be passing the Loyalty program to the hotel, though that does seem odd. It's just another bit of information about the programs you are involved with, but I don't have the Concierge so can't do more than project from my experience with booking travel through my company web portal.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

In reading threads on FT about thr free 4th night, there doesnt seem to be an issue having your rewards program assigned at the time of booking.  I think the rep you got was either less than helpful or clueless.  A good concierge can call the hotel chain and make sure your stay is in their reservation system under your rewards program.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to both of you. I sent an email reply. But will call them when I get back to the states. Didn't expect this much work to go into reservation. I'd rather have Hilton number associated with the stay before my stay. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent an email back to consierge and they called Hilton to add my Honors number to the reservation. It shows up now when I log in. Guess first person just didn't follow all the way through. Problem solved. Thanks for advice. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent an email back to consierge and they called Hilton to add my Honors number to the reservation. It shows up now when I log in. Guess first person just didn't follow all the way through. Problem solved. Thanks for advice. 

Glad that you got it worked out.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.