Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige 4th night rebate..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Prestige 4th night rebate..

Went on a trip in beginning of June after applying for the card, finally got my $424 rebate today, how exciting! Just had to share my excitement 🙈💕

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige 4th night rebate..

That feature alone makes the card well worth the annual fee. Amex Platinum sometimes also offers 4th night free.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Plus my airline rebate of $250, & 50k sign up bonus, I made $672 + $500 = $1172 in less than 3 months! (Oh minus $450 for AF)

Message 3 of 7
wachme
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Plus my airline rebate of $250, & 50k sign up bonus, I made $672 + $500 = $1172 in less than 3 months! (Oh minus $450 for AF)

Sweeet! This is the creme de la creme of travel cards.

Can't wait to app for mine. Just a few more months!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow!!! That's awesome!!! Citibank doesn't like me after an old LOC charge off with EAB from 1999.... so I opted for the Amex Platinum instead. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn't believe it either. Got my Citi Prestige about 10 day's ago. I immediately charged a flight and the day after it posted to my account, I see a $250.00 credit. Unbelievable. I wasn't expecting to receive the credit in the same billing cycle, let alone 3 day's after I charged it. I'm loving Citi Prestige and will make it a permanent part of my wallet.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I couldn't believe it either. Got my Citi Prestige about 10 day's ago. I immediately charged a flight and the day after it posted to my account, I see a $250.00 credit. Unbelievable. I wasn't expecting to receive the credit in the same billing cycle, let alone 3 day's after I charged it. I'm loving Citi Prestige and will make it a permanent part of my wallet.

Haha same, I didn't expect airline credit to post so fast ! I got it faster than they charging me for AF 😊😊

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.