Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige FYI.

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Citi Prestige FYI.

Just received a mail from Citi today regarding my prestige card, Apprently they are reducing the AF of $450 to $350, and no late/return payment fees, a lower APR, and a extra 15% points bonus yearly.

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige FYI.

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Just received a mail from Citi today regarding my prestige card, Apprently they are reducing the AF of $450 to $350, and no late/return payment fees, a lower APR, and a extra 15% points bonus yearly.

It's a mistake mailing that was inadvertently sent out and because they accidentally sent the mail out, theyre giving all the people who received the email by mistake 1,000 Thank You Points.  This was discussed quite a bit a few days ago when the letters were first sent out.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/citi-mistakeningly-sends-letters-citi-prestige-customers-offering-rela...

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didnt get this email for my card by with all those details written out it seems like it may be something for the future of the card. They have to do something after they are taking away most of the main benefits that make this card next year.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wouldn't be surprised if they lowered the AF with everyone flocking towards the C$R.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mines for $350 a year. With the travel credit each year, the AF isn't that bad for me, so I'll hold onto this for a while. If only the Reserve gives 3x points for gas.
Message 5 of 7
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

I to get this same letter . But I got he email about the mistake that was made before I opened the letter. Lol. (Due to me not checking the my mail yet)

is this 1k points automatic or do we call. I'll be calling tomorrow to try to get more points out of them. 

Hopefully they post quickly. I have 27k points I need to redeem before statement closes January 2017. I'm going to PC my prestige to DC . I have CSR now.

Message 6 of 7
adelphi_sky
Frequent Contributor

Still waiting on my email. I got my letter last week. I do have a direct deposit for spending change going to citibank. Not sure if that qualified me. But I will update if I see any AF credit show up on my statement.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.