Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige lounge access questions

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige lounge access questions

By the way if you do get denied access that you are entitled to you can call citi. I had an issue with worrying about PP changing my number before I left for my trip and the citi rep told me that if it happens just pay for the lounge access with my card and they will credit it back later. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

By the way if you do get denied access that you are entitled to you can call citi. I had an issue with worrying about PP changing my number before I left for my trip and the citi rep told me that if it happens just pay for the lounge access with my card and they will credit it back later. 

Thank you Red! I just get a little stressed out about these things, especially when we are talking about a lot of money here, oh and travelling with my fiances mother Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 13
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

Thank you Red! I just get a little stressed out about these things, esspecially when we are talking about a lot of money here, oh and travelling with my fiances mother Smiley Wink

Yea, that will do it.

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.