Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige now 50K

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige now 50K

I will wait to see if a 100k link becomes available like it did with the AA Exec. If it doesn't then nevermind. I'm dragging my 1 year of AA Exec to the absolute maximum as it is, for the lounge access, as I read the terms and conditions and it says I have 30 days from the AF posting to cancel my account and not be charged the fee. So that's effectively over 13 months membership total, which is perfect for my month-long trip to Europe next month and then I'll cancel it when I get home. Will see where we stand with the Prestige then.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 501 of 794
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

yea if i get a 100k offer i will definitely take it even though i have stopped applications until next year
CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 502 of 794
jsucool76
Super Contributor

it's like the 100k Amex offer. impossible to skip.
Message 503 of 794
Blurbz
Contributor

I'm definitely a little disappointed that I applied at 50K (literally hours before the news of the 100k offers broke).  I'll keep watching for a 100k offer in the mail.  

Message 504 of 794
inthewoods
New Contributor

@WillTeasle wrote:

@inthewoods wrote:

@I got a mailer offer for Prestige. 100K points @ $5000 3 mo spend. Not as good as some people apparently received, but oh well.

So I went to the site to apply with my offer code. Declined. They will mail me their reasoning, but why send me a “pre-selected” package if they aren’t going to go through with it? I guess they are concerned with two recently opened cards (in February). I should give them a call tomorrow…

There have been reports of people getting declined and then when they call in the CSR has no record of the decline.  Definitely call in, as this may just be a Citi IT glitch.  Even if it isn't, still call in and recon that.  Good luck!

Right you are! The CSR confirmed and apologized that their site, “for a while”, was sending declines to everyone who applied. In fact I was approved with a CL of 37.5k and should receive the card before the end of the week.

Message 505 of 794
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kenny wrote:
50k on the premier makes this look not so good anymore. lol

I think the 3 golf outings per year makes this card well worth it.

I'll try to get a round in when i'm in vegas next month. 2 of the courses I wanted to play are on the list.  $250/round.

Oh yeah, for some people this is a killer deal. I'm just saying for people looking for bonuses the Premier one is usually that will fit the bill better for those people. (aka me. hahaha!) But, I need to garden. I actually filled out the application and then decided not to apply. I couldn't believe I didn't hit submit! (For the premier, not this!)

Message 506 of 794
Blurbz
Contributor

Don't count on the card before the end of the week.  I applied 6 days ago and....still no card.

Message 507 of 794
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

@inthewoods wrote:

@WillTeasle wrote:

@inthewoods wrote:

@I got a mailer offer for Prestige. 100K points @ $5000 3 mo spend. Not as good as some people apparently received, but oh well.

So I went to the site to apply with my offer code. Declined. They will mail me their reasoning, but why send me a “pre-selected” package if they aren’t going to go through with it? I guess they are concerned with two recently opened cards (in February). I should give them a call tomorrow…

There have been reports of people getting declined and then when they call in the CSR has no record of the decline.  Definitely call in, as this may just be a Citi IT glitch.  Even if it isn't, still call in and recon that.  Good luck!

Right you are! The CSR confirmed and apologized that their site, “for a while”, was sending declines to everyone who applied. In fact I was approved with a CL of 37.5k and should receive the card before the end of the week.

Glad to hear it was just a glitch.  Congrats on the nice SL and 100k promo.  Color me jealous.

Last HP: 01/10/19 | Latest Scores: EQ FICO8 - 850 | TU FICO8 - 850 | EX FICO8 - 850
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Aspire | Amex Marriott Business | Amex Platinum | BoA Alaska Airlines | CF | CFU | CSR | Chase Ink+ | Citi DC | Citi AA UP | Discover IT
Message 508 of 794
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Loook what I gotttt

IMG_20150421_114955-2.jpg

Message 509 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

Loook what I gotttt

IMG_20150421_114955-2.jpg

NICE!  can't wait to get mine in the mail.

Message 510 of 794
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.