Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige now 50K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige now 50K

@jsucool76 wrote:

This is so tempting...so so tempting. 

I'm thinking the same thing.  No idea if Citi would approve me now since its been about month when I got the AA card.

Message 11 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's the link

http://creditcards.citicards.com/usc/thankyou/Prestige/2015/Mar/external/50k/Default.htm?BT_TX=1&ProspectID=368529CC937846958927FFA77D1108E2

Anyone know if Citi will close an old account to open a new one? Smiley Happy

I may have a plan..

What plan?

Message 12 of 794
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing.  No idea if Citi would approve me now since its been about month when I got the AA card.

I'm worried about AA from other peeps. My Marriott, Ritz, US Air were all pretty recent. 

Message 13 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's the link

http://creditcards.citicards.com/usc/thankyou/Prestige/2015/Mar/external/50k/Default.htm?BT_TX=1&ProspectID=368529CC937846958927FFA77D1108E2

Anyone know if Citi will close an old account to open a new one? Smiley Happy

I may have a plan..

What plan?

A "trade"

Diamond Preferred for Prestige. Don't really care if it's an AU option for me, it's still a Prestige Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

I'm worried about AA from other peeps. My Marriott, Ritz, US Air were all pretty recent. 

Same concern.  Hey I have totally unrelated question for you about the club upgrade certificates that came with the Ritz card.  Are all three the same- you can upgrade your room for up to 7 nights to the Club level?  

Message 15 of 794
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Same concern.  Hey I have totally unrelated question for you about the club upgrade certificates that came with the Ritz card.  Are all three the same- you can upgrade your room for up to 7 nights to the Club level?  

Yep. They're just numbered 1,2,3, but all 3 certs are good for "up to 7 nights in club level (subject to availability)"

Message 16 of 794
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

Incredibly tempting.  Two concerns though:

EX INQ sitting at 5 (all within last 14 months) and 2 in the last 3 months

EX lowest of the 3 CRAs

Not sure if I want to test my luck with them potentially pulling something other than EX...

Last HP: 01/10/19 | Latest Scores: EQ FICO8 - 850 | TU FICO8 - 850 | EX FICO8 - 850
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Aspire | Amex Marriott Business | Amex Platinum | BoA Alaska Airlines | CF | CFU | CSR | Chase Ink+ | Citi DC | Citi AA UP | Discover IT
Message 17 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Yep. They're just numbered 1,2,3, but all 3 certs are good for "up to 7 nights in club level (subject to availability)"

Thanks.  I assume it's done automatically if you make the reservation.  It's not like there is any certificate number in them or anything to print out.

Message 18 of 794
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Almost said the same.  Then I thought about it and realized one of my more recent additions was an Amex back-date, so one new card in March and two from last August.  Not sure how testy Chase would be with another new TL, but I'm leaning towards them not caring.

Last HP: 01/10/19 | Latest Scores: EQ FICO8 - 850 | TU FICO8 - 850 | EX FICO8 - 850
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Aspire | Amex Marriott Business | Amex Platinum | BoA Alaska Airlines | CF | CFU | CSR | Chase Ink+ | Citi DC | Citi AA UP | Discover IT
Message 19 of 794
bigbang91
Established Contributor

And here i am having to spend 15k to get 60k points Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 794
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.