Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige now 50K

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige now 50K

Urgh, I have a pre-qual for the Premier too for 50k TYP for $3k spend in 3 months. 100K if I got both cards, $1600 in AA airfare... so tempting.
Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 31 of 794
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CreditJim wrote:
Urgh, I have a pre-qual for the Premier too for 50k TYP for $3k spend in 3 months. 100K if I got both cards, $1600 in AA airfare... so tempting.

If I keep seeing replies to this thread I'm gonna end up apping. Smiley Tongue 

Will someone hold me if I get denied? lol

Message 32 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditJim wrote:

Is your Forward a 5X?

Message 33 of 794
IWOL
Established Contributor

@CreditJim wrote:

How do you get a higher redemption rate on AA/US Air with Thank You points. I was trying to find the details on that on the Citi website but couldnt find anything.

AA in not a transfer partner for Thank You points right?

Message 34 of 794
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditJim wrote:

Is your Forward a 5X?

Yes

@Anonymous @IWOL : Simply redeem the points for a credit against the purchase of an AA/US Ticket, and you'll get 1.66 cents per point. 

Message 35 of 794
IWOL
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditJim wrote:

Is your Forward a 5X?

Yes

@Anonymous @IWOL : Simply redeem the points for a credit against the purchase of an AA/US Ticket, and you'll get 1.66 cents per point. 

Thanks. I also read that you can get 60K point offer if you apply at a Citibank branch..

Message 36 of 794
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@CreditJim wrote:

Tk premier point will not worth 1.6cent,only prestige ty points worth 1.6cent per point

Message 37 of 794
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@IWOL wrote:

@CreditJim wrote:

How do you get a higher redemption rate on AA/US Air with Thank You points. I was trying to find the details on that on the Citi website but couldnt find anything.

AA in not a transfer partner for Thank You points right?

Nope no AA transfer. However, TY points earn with the Prestige can worth 1.6cpp,cash value, so 50k points from prestige=800usd 

Message 38 of 794
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@bigbang91 wrote:

@CreditJim wrote:

Tk premier point will not worth 1.6cent,only prestige ty points worth 1.6cent per point

Yeah, but all the points go into one thank you account, and then you purchase with the prestige and redeem all against prestige purchase, and then all 100k are worth 1.6cpp 

Message 39 of 794
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Tks, didnt think of that, i will app 4 the premier in the summer then, 110k points Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 794
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.