Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige now 50K

tag
blessed-man1980
Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige now 50K

I have 2 cards with them ..but many open new accounts and 20 INQ in my EX ..score is 688 ..not sure what to do lol ..

Message 71 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apply. You have 20 inq, what is one more gonna hurt.
Message 72 of 794
jsucool76
Super Contributor

My EX fico is in the 680s (1 unpaid collection, disputed) and I had 14 EX inquiries (10 of which were 22-23 months old lol) and I got approved. 

Message 73 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

My EX fico is in the 680s (1 unpaid collection, disputed) and I had 14 EX inquiries (10 of which were 22-23 months old lol) and I got approved. 

Serious? Geez.

Message 74 of 794
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

Whoops...

Prestige Approval.jpg

Last HP: 01/10/19 | Latest Scores: EQ FICO8 - 850 | TU FICO8 - 850 | EX FICO8 - 850
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Aspire | Amex Marriott Business | Amex Platinum | BoA Alaska Airlines | CF | CFU | CSR | Chase Ink+ | Citi DC | Citi AA UP | Discover IT
Message 75 of 794
leoment
Frequent Contributor

@WillTeasle wrote:

Whoops...

Prestige Approval.jpg

Holy crap, congrats!  Amazing CL to boot, too!

I gotta convince my "friend" to stay in the garden and tend to her tradelines! Smiley Very Happy

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 76 of 794
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

@leoment wrote:

Holy crap, congrats!  Amazing CL to boot, too!

I gotta convince my "friend" to stay in the garden and tend to her tradelines! Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, I now need to stay in the garden for a while.  Not sure who they pulled yet (no longer paying for monitoring), but prior to this app I had 5 INQs on both EX and TU and 2 INQs on EQ.  All are within the last 13 months, too.  But 2 INQs fall off of each of the three at the end of March 2016.

No more apps for me.  Unless the 100k AA Exec sign-up bonus returns...

Last HP: 01/10/19 | Latest Scores: EQ FICO8 - 850 | TU FICO8 - 850 | EX FICO8 - 850
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Aspire | Amex Marriott Business | Amex Platinum | BoA Alaska Airlines | CF | CFU | CSR | Chase Ink+ | Citi DC | Citi AA UP | Discover IT
Message 77 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wife was approved for $9,000 with EX pin over the phone.

She only had 3 EX Inquiries in the last 6 months.

Message 78 of 794
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Serious? Geez.

Don't judge me Smiley Tongue 

And grats to the wifey 

Message 79 of 794
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Serious? Geez.

Don't judge me Smiley Tongue 

And grats to the wifey 

I'd have still been denied. So I had the wife call in with her EX pin today and she got it. I think maybe this method works better than instant decision.

Message 80 of 794
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.