Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige

@Anonymous wrote:

And this is the magic statement that you where looking for. The previous statements are for the 2. Yeah I'm currently reading all the fine print.

Extend your trip with a complimentary night at any hotel of your choice after a minimum 4-consecutive-night booking. There's no limit to the number of times you can use this benefit, so go ahead and stay a little bit longer.

Awesome thanks! I was briefly scanning T&C's but I kept skipping over that part!

Message 31 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Let's not forget the best perk of all - three free rounds of golf annually (booked through Citi's golf portal page)  Smiley Wink I pulled the trigger on this card short while back due to its long list of perks.  Haven't regretted it one.  Congrats on your approval!

@Anonymous,

Quick question on the card. Does it come with the Chauffered services?  If so have you tried it?

Message 32 of 66
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Detroit

Thank you.  Decisions, decisions.  Really want this card but have 10 inqs on EX, 5 of which are in the last 6 months.  

i'm in the same situation, only wish they pull EX in TX ,10inq in the last 6 months dings my EQ score

Message 33 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel ya - it seems every CC i want seems to only want to pull EQ in my state (VA)

The only one that touches my EX is AMEX.... but there was that time one Chase decided to double pull EQ and EX, otherwise they only go for EQ.  

Message 34 of 66
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You will enjoy a complimentary fourth night with no black-out dates, when you book four consecutive nights at any hotel booked by a personal travel advisor designated by MasterCard (the "designated travel advisor" is Carlson Wagonlit Travel). Bookings made through other methods such as, travel agents, websites or directly with a hotel will not qualify.

That's interesting, such more restrictive.  Any hotel, but perhaps at a rate that is not so good, so it's certainly possible that 4 nights booked through a web site could beat three nights through Carlson.  Those of you that have used this, how do the rates compare?

Message 35 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had it delivered to my door in three days. I didn't call and request an expedite either.
Message 36 of 66
darkknight59
Regular Contributor

Same here! Was surprised  with a couple of Fedex deliveries one in the am and one in the pm with the agreement and card!IMG_0718.JPG

NASA FCU 25000 NASA FCU LOC 25000 NFCU Flagship 70,000, CITI Prestige 22000, CITI Premier 7400, Chase Freedom 15000, Amex Green Card, Amex Gold, Amex Every Day 15000, Amex Costco 15000,Amex BCE 15,000, NFCU LOC 15000, Tobyhanna Visa 10,000, Chase Slate 9500, Discover IT Miles 11,000, BOA Travel Rewards 25,000, Barkclay Apple 6000, Zales 5,200 ,Amazon Store 5,000, Paypal SC 5000, Capt 1 Venture 7,250, Cap 1 Plat Pret 5400, Conns' 5,000, NFM 3500, Care Credit 3300,, Barclay Rewards 1500 BML 2,900,
Message 37 of 66
chalupaman
Super Contributor

So how many of those INQs were in the last six months or last three months?

I've heard a lot of great things about this card though Citi AA Advantage also sounds good to me. Citi always does an EX HP here I live.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 38 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its going to be a long week for me waiting for the card after seeing the picture lol 

Message 39 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Its going to be a long week for me waiting for the card after seeing the picture lol 

I want this whole thread deleted so I stop getting tempted.

Message 40 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.