Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige

@Irish Start going to the website and putting in your info now. So in a couple months you will finally hit the submit button. Takes time 

Message 41 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous Start going to the website and putting in your info now. So in a couple months you will finally hit the submit button. Takes time 

That made me spit my coffee on my iPad 😀

Probably what's going to happen

Message 42 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw another person on here wanting to app with a sub 700 score. He doesn't have a chance but you?? LOL 

Message 43 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I saw another person on here wanting to app with a sub 700 score. He doesn't have a chance but you?? LOL 

Scores aren't my issue, but inquiries

Message 44 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Prestige is probably going to be my next card (in the garden until Mid 2016 for a motorcycle) but I'm debating how it will fit into my portfolio with Ritz. CSP, AMEX Hilton, and Discover.

I use the Ritz/CSP as my primary card due to the easy point conversions; but I'm thinking of transferring UR to Ritz and closing CSP. That will give a good 250k points or so by that time on Ritz which is enough for one of their travel packages.

Use the prestige as my main card and Ritz at Marriotts, Hilton at Hiltons and continue to only use Discover for the 5%.

I guess I just wish the Prestige had a little more umpf with the card; maybe something in line with the CSP or Ritz as the compliments never get old. Yeah, having my financial ego stroked from time to time is nice.
Message 45 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Irish I have a crap load of Inq

@VisperCon - Go to the Marriott website and do all the math. The points are worth less than UR. Actually depends on how you use them. 

Message 46 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using them for the vacation packages which is where the value is.
Message 47 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah they are. If you use them just on a regular room the value isn't there. I'm looking at a trip to Hawaii and the room I want is points + cash.

Message 48 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stupid question, I know... but I am shallow.  Any extra thickness to the prestige?  Or just the usual plastic?

Message 49 of 66
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Mine is just normal plastic, but I also dont have the "updated" look card, so I cant be certain.

Message 50 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.