Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Price Rewind

tag
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Citi Price Rewind

Hey! Is Citi's price rewind available on all Citi cards or just their premium/WMC or WEMC cards? I used it for the first time tonight on an iPad I purchased. Curious to see how it turns out. I have a WEMC DC and the card benefits are among the best out of all the premium Visa Signature cards I have. I'm impressed with their 2 year extended warranties, theft,loss,damage benefit, 90 day return and more. Curious of people's experiences using any of these features that Citi offers. 

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Price Rewind

Aren't all Citi MCs WMCs/WEMCs?  I have an AAdvantage WEMC, and my $500 DC is a WMC, and it sounded like they were upgrading them to WEMCs, even at the joke CLs.

Message 2 of 7
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Lol. Kind of true.

I think price rewind is on every card though. I'm a big fan of it. It's easy to use, and does all the work for you. You don't need to go FIND the lower price, you just type in the item and it searches for it.
Message 3 of 7
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Aren't all Citi MCs WMCs/WEMCs?  I have an AAdvantage WEMC, and my $500 DC is a WMC, and it sounded like they were upgrading them to WEMCs, even at the joke CLs.

Are they really or are you exaggerating? lol. Anyway, yeah I heard that they were issuing them at low limits, too. Mine is an 8 grand limit that's a WEMC but who knows. Is your AA Citi WEMC a proper limit over 5,000 or no? 

Message 4 of 7
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Yeah I noticed that. I've got most of the best cards and after looking through all the card perks on each one CITI comes out at the top for purchasing big ticket items. I'd be curious to know if there are better ones out there so I can check them out. I don't have any AMEX cards though. I didn't check my Discover insert though come to think of it. They probably have just as good benefits as Citi.

@jsucool76 wrote:
Lol. Kind of true.

I think price rewind is on every card though. I'm a big fan of it. It's easy to use, and does all the work for you. You don't need to go FIND the lower price, you just type in the item and it searches for it.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit_hawk wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Are they really or are you exaggerating? lol. Anyway, yeah I heard that they were issuing them at low limits, too. Mine is an 8 grand limit that's a WEMC but who knows. Is your AA Citi WEMC a proper limit over 5,000 or no? 

My AA is a WEMC, received a new card (like a week after receiving the original card, and has a >$5k limit and everything.

Rumour was that DC was upgrading.  I haven't received a new card on that acct, but they did change the TOS, and it does resemble the WEMC TOS and pretty much the same as the AA acct.

Message 6 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I have 2 cards and it is availabke for both of them. I always assumed it was accross the board.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.