Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Product Change to Double Cash

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Product Change to Double Cash

Hello

I just joined today and it appears that there is a lot of useful info on here. I hope someone can help me!

I have a Citi Dividends World MC that I opened in 2005. I would like to change the product to the new Citi Double Cash. Is this possible? Would I still have the Card Member since 2005 on the card (this is my oldest card)? Would the account number change as I hear this is also a MC.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Product Change to Double Cash

Smiley Happy Welcome to the forum. Maybe this link will help.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Opinions-on-PC-from-Citi-Dividend-to-Double-Cash/td-p/3...

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Welcome to the Forums Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
pkosheta
Contributor

I currently have a Citi Hilton Reserve and am going to try and product change after 9/7.  Since its co-branded has anyone had any experiences trying to change this card?  Would it be better to hold off on canceling my reserve until I get the double cash or should I cancel Reserve now then apply for double cash a later date with an app spree?

Age 29
AU- United+ Visa 33k, *97. GM MasterCard 15k, *95.
Individual- PenFed Plat Rew 7k, *08. Amex Blue 6.7k, *12. Hilton Amex 5.5k, *12. Chase Sapphire 15k, *12. U.S. Bank Cash+ 12.3k, *12. Barclays Priceline.com Rewards Visa 11k, *13. Citi DoubleCash (PC'd in *14) 7k, *13. Club Carlson Premier 9k, *13.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.