09Lexie

Re: Citi Recon makes me suicidal

Established Contributor
colindidit

I feel like I'd have the same trouble as creditaddict lol and I do have an abnormally large amount of EX inquiries as opposed to EQ And TU
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Established Contributor
colindidit

@credit, did they take another HP? I don't want another HP if I recon.
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Established Contributor
scenery_guy

+1 on crazy Citi recon. At least you got your card - congratulations!  You still get the full bonus even with $1K limit correct? 

I'm out 2 HP with three decline letters getting ready to audio record a call to the Citi Response Unit tomorrow just to get an answer on why they informed me to reapply after 24 hours (and cost me my second HP) knowing it was policy to auto decline 3 apps in less than 60 days.

Super Contributor
enharu

colindidit wrote:
I feel like I'd have the same trouble as creditaddict lol and I do have an abnormally large amount of EX inquiries as opposed to EQ And TU

same situation here!!! lol

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Established Contributor
colindidit

Probably not nearly as much as me! Lol
Super Contributor
enharu

i've got 11 on EX in last 24 months, 9 of them that we within last 12 months.

TU and EQ has like 1-2 on each of them for my entire credit history. for some reason the banks that i'm interested in pulls EX most of the time.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Established Contributor
colindidit

18 in the last year... Lol until I found this site I was irresponsible apping just to app.. I think maybe 5 are in the last 6 months.
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

I hate Citi with a burning passion.
I did get a $5k Diamond Preferred, but HANDS down... The WORST SERVICE EVER! I had to coax them into following the law, i.e. send me denial reasons and the score they used to deny me. I know damn well they have access to your FICO too, bc I had to get brutal with one guy and make him tell me what it was. He also mentioned Citi will only do CLIs with a 750+ FICO.
I got the run around big time. Multiple documents were never received by me in the mail. Every time I call about an issue, they say something's in the mail, but I never get anything.
Plus, they hp'ed me FOUR times.
Once my 18 mos 0% apr is done for in my Diamond Pref., they will not get my business.
Plus, their TY points suck.
Do they even have a true cashback card??!

Sorry to vent.
Congrats bro LOL :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

HOLD PLEASE................................................. Congrats Lol

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}