Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Rewards mall

tag
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

Citi Rewards mall

I can't seem to find the rewards mall for Citi today.  Am I blind, or is it missing for everyone?

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Rewards mall

The TY one?  I recall reading that Citi has closed it down.  I'm not sure if this was permanent, or a temprorary closure.

Message 2 of 13
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

The TY one?  I recall reading that Citi has closed it down.  I'm not sure if this was permanent, or a temprorary closure.

Yes.  I didn't know it was shut down.  At least Chase and Discover are reliable.  I would have used Discover if I hadn't already paid my statement for the month. 

Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Message 3 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Someone reported there was a message indicating it was closing, but yes, now it is just not there.   At least Cap One gave a lot of notice!

Message 4 of 13
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

I wonder if they are going to do something similar to the "Offers for You" that Amex does.  At least Discover is reliable.  Plus, they give the most cashback.

Message 5 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

Use shop discover, but pay with another credit card. I do this all the time and it works.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 13
Open123
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Use shop discover, but pay with another credit card. I do this all the time and it works.

Right, I can't even remember the last time I used Discover on shopdiscover.  And, go to "evreward" and "cashaholic" to see who has the highest cashback for a certain merchant.

Message 7 of 13
UpNComing
Established Contributor

@FutureBillionaire wrote:

I can't seem to find the rewards mall for Citi today.  Am I blind, or is it missing for everyone?

I just logged into the TY site from my Citi account without issue.

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 8 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@UpNComing wrote:

@FutureBillionaire wrote:

I just logged into the TY site from my Citi account without issue.

The TY site is fine, but can you find the mall there?

Message 9 of 13
UpNComing
Established Contributor

The TY site is fine, but can you find the mall there?

I assumed they were one in the same.  It's been a long time since I logged in.  The site looks different but I don't remember a distinction between the TY rewards rememption site and the mall.

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.