Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi SP Message Question

tag
YahComb
Established Contributor

Citi SP Message Question

so i've seen over the last 2 months a lot of people are getting the SP  message for many of their cards, but i don't seem to see a lot of people mentioning getting the message on a Thank You card. I think someone here got it on every other citi card EXCEPT their TY card.

I took a hp and got denied on my typ-my card has been open 10 months with no cli (opened one other card 7 months ago, but 2 recent -non credit-inquiries this month) I am wondering how many people out there with only a TY card and with multiple cards including a TY have gotten the SP message in the last couple months?

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
cclee
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi SP Message Question

I got it on my Thank You card.

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 2 of 4
vpae
Established Contributor

Right after I made my post on another thread with the SP/HP screenshots, I asked my fiance to go check out her cards. She has a TYP, Forward and Dividend.

Her TYP and Forward both had the SP CLI msg, she got a total of $3,300 today. The Dividend had the HP msg. What's funny is that my Dividend had the SP msg and my TYP had the HP. 

Go figure. And I'm sorry for your denial :/

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 3 of 4
cclee
Regular Contributor

Did you get increases on those 2 in the last 6 mo's?  

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.