cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Sears

Moderator Emeritus

Citi Sears

Ahhhhh-
 
Crazy fast reporting-   Applied Sunday 6/15 and already on EX and TU on 6/20
 
I really miss the Concorduser center.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Sears



Timothy wrote:
Ahhhhh-
Crazy fast reporting- Applied Sunday 6/15 and already on EX and TU on 6/20
I really miss the Concorduser center.



Credit limit? Congrats.
Message 2 of 11
New Contributor

Re: Citi Sears

Congrats on the card! What is your limit on the card?
Message 3 of 11
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Sears



Timothy wrote:
Ahhhhh-
 
Crazy fast reporting-   Applied Sunday 6/15 and already on EX and TU on 6/20
 
I really miss the Concorduser center.


How long until we can let you back into the funhouse??
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 4 of 11
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Sears

$5K limit
Per my rules - never
 
DW got her card today- she got the MC (not thrilled with that)


WhirledPeasPlease wrote:


Timothy wrote:
Ahhhhh-
 
Crazy fast reporting-   Applied Sunday 6/15 and already on EX and TU on 6/20
 
I really miss the Concorduser center.


How long until we can let you back into the funhouse??



Message 5 of 11
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Sears



Timothy wrote:
$5K limit
Per my rules - never
 
DW got her card today- she got the MC (not thrilled with that)


What's wrong with the MC?
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 6 of 11
Valued Member

Re: Citi Sears

he may not be thrilled with the fact "she" got a slide anywhere card lol...... if i am wrong i am sorry!
PhotobucketEX FROZEN
Message 7 of 11
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Sears

5K is a nice line. Did you apply in store or over at the Citi website?
Message 8 of 11
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Sears

In store-
 
She has "enough" MC's.  I guess the MC still get the store offers.

 

smallfry wrote:
5K is a nice line. Did you apply in store or over at the Citi website?


Message 9 of 11
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Sears

Her exact words "Why did they send a Mastercard" 
 
I know she is somehow disapointed as she has not even activated it yet.

krash wrote:
he may not be thrilled with the fact "she" got a slide anywhere card lol...... if i am wrong i am sorry!


Message 10 of 11