Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
New Contributor

Citi Simplicity - Invitation

Sorry for not posting in the last few months as I was gardening. However citi made me come out of gardening yesterday as I got an invitation in the mail

Offer was as follows

- 21 month 0% interest rate
- No late fee
- No annual fee
- After 21 months of 0% interest rate it goes to 11.99%

I took the deal and went online filled out information and got approved for $9000
Current Score: 771 - 11/21/2012/ Amex Pull
Late Payment: 0 / Collections: 0
AAOA: 6.3 Years

"My Scores Yesterday or Last week or even Last month has no value when applying for credit today. The value is not in my score but the information in my credit file. Once the information is good the score will follow"
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Simplicity - Invitation

Nice! Congrats. Sweet interest rate offer. Now back to the garden. Smiley Happy
Gardening Since: March 4, 2013.
In My Wallet: Chase: Freedom Visa Signature | Sapphire Preferred World Mastercard. |
New Contributor

The only reason I app this card was that it had a low Apr 11.99% after 21 months. It offers nothing else no cash back no mileage nothing which is fine as my Discover and Amex I use for cash back and points.

The mistake I see a lot of ppl here make is not having the right mix of cards. Meaning if you have say 4-5 cards all cash back or points its a little more difficult to get the benefit from these cards because you spending your purchase across too many cards.

The right mix for me is 2 cards Amex and discover to get cash back and points so I can optimize on the benefits and the other cards for low or 0% interest rate

Current Score: 771 - 11/21/2012/ Amex Pull
Late Payment: 0 / Collections: 0
AAOA: 6.3 Years

"My Scores Yesterday or Last week or even Last month has no value when applying for credit today. The value is not in my score but the information in my credit file. Once the information is good the score will follow"
Regular Contributor

Congrats. Have you seen the "Make Up Artist" commercial about this card? I like it Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I'm thinking of getting this card this fall for a BT.  What are you other limits?

Contributor

wow! That's a great offer. I hope they send me one of those.

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Valued Contributor

Agreed! I just got approved for one as well. Wanted to take advantage of the intro 0% AND to diversify wallet.

Blogger

21 months! Wow! That's gotta be a record! Robot surprised

Super Contributor

londonhogfan wrote:

wow! That's a great offer. I hope they send me one of those.

there used to be some links for that offer. Not sure if they're still up. you will have to search around different forums and sites.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.