Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Simplicity Questions

tag
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

Citi Simplicity Questions

After being recently approved for this card, I have some questions. My credit line is $7k to start. Does this card come in a Visa Signature version? 

Is it possible to PC this card to one of their rewards cards? I am thinking of PC-ing it to Thank You Preferred after the intro APR ends.

Can anyone who has had the card for a while share their experiences? Do they send BT offers after the introductory period ends? Do they ever send out BT checks that may be used for cash? What's your favorite feature about the card? How are they with CLIs? Do they offer the synced card deals like other major issuers?

Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Simplicity Questions

I've just had the card since July, but I'll do my best to answer at least some of your questions.  Not sure if the card comes in Signature - I've never heard that it does.  My limit is 9,000 and its not a Signature.  I think it shouldn't be a problem to PC it to another Citi card once your promo period ends.  There are better rewards cards out there though (CSP, BCP) so it might be best to stick with the those. 

I'm still in the promo period, so I haven't received any balance transfer checks, but I remember reading on here or another forum that they do have balance transfer offers or checks after the promo period ends.

My favorite feature about the card is the intro period with no interest.  I took advantage of it recently to buy a new watch that I'll pay off over a few months.  I also like how there are no fees for anything and the APR after the intro period is still pretty low for me, I think 12 percent. 

Not sure from personal experience how they are with CLI's since I haven't asked for one, but I've heard Citi is pretty good generally with CLIs once you're in with them.

Not sure what a synced card deal is.

Enjoy your Simplicity card!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.