Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Simplicity SMOKIN' pre-qualler

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Citi Simplicity SMOKIN' pre-qualler

Citi has the Simplicity in their 'pre-qualified' section for me.

0% interest for 18 months then 12.99 after that..  I'd jump all over that for BT if I got a decent limit...say $10k

They should pull EX which is my highest score, Fico 08 717  and Bankcard 08 729.

1 INQ on EX in last 6 mos.

That offer seems to be one of the better ones out there, right?  Any thoughts on hittin' this sucker up?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Simplicity SMOKIN' pre-qualler

I thought you were getting a loan to pay off your cards, and then cutting them up?

Message 2 of 10
racer-x
Valued Contributor

I need one more card....make it an even 20...This is the highest my EX has been, other than the honeymoon...

Then it's bye bye racer-x til next winter.  No more forums.  No more fico.  No more caring about credit cause it's 70hr work weeks and ridin' the Harley for the next 9 months.

I'm not liking the CL's that are given according to creditpulls....Some 800's only getting $7k? craziness I say.

Message 3 of 10
Runitup
Regular Contributor

@racer-x wrote:

I need one more card....make it an even 20...This is the highest my EX has been, other than the honeymoon...

Then it's bye bye racer-x til next winter.  No more forums.  No more fico.  No more caring about credit cause it's 70hr work weeks and ridin' the Harley for the next 9 months.

I'm not liking the CL's that are given according to creditpulls....Some 800's only getting $7k? craziness I say.

I have 800+ scores across the board, previously had a Citi Dividend for 10.2k and was approved for Simplicity for 7.6k. I'm SMH between them and Disco with the SL.  I have the 21mos 0% offer at 12.99%.  

PS:  The card feels like cardboard and I'm pretty sure I could tear it in half with my bare hands.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@racer-x wrote:

0% interest for 18 months then 12.99 after that..  I'd jump all over that for BT if I got a decent limit...say $10k

They should pull EX which is my highest score, Fico 08 717  and Bankcard 08 729.

That offer seems to be one of the better ones out there, right?  Any thoughts on hittin' this sucker up?

I've seen better.

21mos 0% and 12.99% afterward.

Message 5 of 10
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@racer-x wrote:

What's your EQ like? Citi loves to double pull.

Message 6 of 10
Ups77
Regular Contributor

I had the same offer.

Message 7 of 10
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Yeah i think citi just up the offer to 21 months for both DP and simplicity,the longest that i've seen among major banks

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got this offer in the mail too.... well the 21 months 0% APR and 12.99 afterwards... One thing I've noticed with a CITI card is that you get "Presale Access" to concert tickets.... That is quite a big perk for me personally... Can anyone comment on this feature??

Message 9 of 10
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

I also received in the mail a 21 month 0% purchase and BT APR offer.  It's an impressive offer to be sure.  I wonder what kind of luck people have had in PC'ing it after the promotion period ends.  

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.