Established Contributor

Citi Supervisor Did PC On A Card I Don't Think I Can Get...

[ Edited ]

So, I called Citi today and asked for a supervisor, told the superviosr I wanted to PC, she said you could get the Citi Cash Rewards card, I said great.  

So, she processed that and said I should get the card soon.

My CL is 200.00

The minimum CL for the Cash Returns card is 500.00, then it will not convert and it will in essance, decline, right??

Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Supervisor Did PC On A Card I Don't Think I Can Get...

The citi cash returns card is no longer offered and was replaced by the dividend card. Is that the card you PC to?

Established Contributor

Yes then the Dividend Card.....so I take it here is what happens...since 99 percent of America have a Citi card with a limit of at least 500, or a limit high enough to accomidate a PC to most card, the computer does not check the CL first before seeing if you are approved for the PC change and that is probably why the supervisor did the PC and when it gets further down the chain in the computer it will just not convert.....

My guess

Thoughts?

Regular Contributor

When I changed my citi card the CSR read some disclosures to me. If you had a similar experience I believe you will get the card. Check your online account often. My new citi card showed up online before I even got it in the mail.

Established Contributor

She did not read me any terms.  I just having a feeling based on the minimum CL needed for the dividend card, the PC will fail

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.