Congats!!!Smiley LOL

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 31 of 46
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Citi Thank You Preferred upgraded to World Elite MC

Looks like the 5x offer has gone as of today.  And some aggressive closing down of "abusers" being reported.

Message 32 of 46
enharu
Super Contributor

Hey longtime lurker, so the offer is dead officially now?
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 33 of 46
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Hey longtime lurker, so the offer is dead officially now?

Yep, it now goes to a 404 page:

We’re sorry, but the page could not be found. The link may be outdated, you may have entered the address (URL) incorrectly, or the offer may have expired.

Message 34 of 46
enharu
Super Contributor

:/ I guess I made it in time to get the card.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 35 of 46
leoment
Frequent Contributor

noooo!  I was going to ask you today what was the EOs number, for "safekeeping".  Oh well, this is just another sign for me to stay put in the garden!

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 36 of 46
Alpha43
Established Member

Is there a way to get this card in Mastercard form? I have been told that it is currently only a Visa. Applying online says Visa, and calling the CS number they said Visa as well.

Capital One Platinum - $5,000 \ Care Credit - $10,000 \ American Express Blue Card - $18,000 \ Chase Sapphire Preferred - $6,000 \ Discover More - $3,000
Message 37 of 46
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

The (now expired) 5x link was for a Mastercard only, so I don't know if they restrict them with each offer.

Message 38 of 46
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@enharu

Congats!!!Smiley LOL

+1

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 39 of 46
enharu
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone! Smiley Very Happy

@Alpha43 wrote:

Is there a way to get this card in Mastercard form? I have been told that it is currently only a Visa. Applying online says Visa, and calling the CS number they said Visa as well.

http://citi.bridgetrack.com/usc/thankyou/Preferred/external/Jul2011/200GC/default.htm?BT_TX=1&Prospe...

this is the only link that i can find that is still working for a mastercard version.

it's only 7 months no APR though, but has a higher sign up bonus.

Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.