Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Thank You Preferred upgraded to World Elite MC

@enharu

Congats!!!:smileylol:

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 752 EQ 749 EX 757 Last Update 3/2015
Garden Club 04/10/2013 (Goal 2015 or Longer)

Super Contributor

Looks like the 5x offer has gone as of today.  And some aggressive closing down of "abusers" being reported.

Super Contributor

Hey longtime lurker, so the offer is dead officially now?
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Super Contributor

enharu wrote:
Hey longtime lurker, so the offer is dead officially now?

Yep, it now goes to a 404 page:

We’re sorry, but the page could not be found. The link may be outdated, you may have entered the address (URL) incorrectly, or the offer may have expired.

Super Contributor

:/ I guess I made it in time to get the card.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Frequent Contributor

noooo!  I was going to ask you today what was the EOs number, for "safekeeping".  Oh well, this is just another sign for me to stay put in the garden!

The road to 800...
Available credit: $80k+
INQs: 1 TU, 3 EX, 0 EQ
Planned apps: NONE - Gardening indefinitely! - Bronze 5/15/15
On the chopping block for 2015: Gap Silver, Chase Slate
Established Member

Is there a way to get this card in Mastercard form? I have been told that it is currently only a Visa. Applying online says Visa, and calling the CS number they said Visa as well.

Capital One Platinum - $5,000 \ Care Credit - $10,000 \ American Express Blue Card - $18,000 \ Chase Sapphire Preferred - $6,000 \ Discover More - $3,000
Super Contributor

The (now expired) 5x link was for a Mastercard only, so I don't know if they restrict them with each offer.

Frequent Contributor

asphaltcowboy wrote:

@enharu

Congats!!!:smileylol:

+1

Last App December 7, 2013. Gardening until May 20, 2014
Current Score: 720 EX 714 EQ 712 TU 12/10/2013Goal Score: 720 across the board
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone! :smileyvery-happy:

Alpha43 wrote:

Is there a way to get this card in Mastercard form? I have been told that it is currently only a Visa. Applying online says Visa, and calling the CS number they said Visa as well.

http://citi.bridgetrack.com/usc/thankyou/Preferred/external/Jul2011/200GC/default.htm?BT_TX=1&Prospe...

this is the only link that i can find that is still working for a mastercard version.

it's only 7 months no APR though, but has a higher sign up bonus.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.