Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Thank You Premier Card Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Thank You Premier Card Offer

Citibank is offering 50,000 Thank you bonus points ($500 in gift cards) if you make $2,000 worth of purchases within 3 months of account opening  for all new applicants of the Citi Thank You Premier Card ($125 annual fee)

http://creditcards.citicards.com/usc/thankyou/Premier/external/Jun2011/50k/default.htm?BTData=C02177...

This is for excellent credit, I assume... I didnt bite because all my credit reports are frozen and I dont want to unfreeze, plus have had many new accounts over the last 3 months!!

Hope it helps someone Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ShootingStar
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Thank You Premier Card Offer

I just received an offer for this card in the mail yesterday -- don't recall all the specifics, but I know there was no annual fee associated.

"It's myFICO and I can cry if I want to!"

Starting Score January 1, 2010: 640
Current Scores Updated Sept. 6, 2011: EQ: 765 / TU: 778 / EX PLUS: 773
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

"Working my way up!" Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

That is a very nice offer...what CB does CITI generally pull? and what Fico score will they approve?

Message 3 of 5
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Citi does not pull a specific CB. For example, Citi pull EQ once and EX twice on me.

Message 4 of 5
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Citi does not pull a specific CB. For example, Citi pull EQ once and EX twice on me.

Thanks, my EQ & EX are pretty clean with very little inquiries within the past yr. My TU has 4 within the L6 months, so I may consider this offer.....hmmmm.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.