Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Thank You Premier

tag
Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Thank You Premier

Got my card on Friday in the fancy little welcome package. All the materials had the new design on them, however the old design is still the same.

Already done with the 3k spend. Now on to the next.
Message 21 of 30
selena
Contributor

@jps1 wrote:

@selena wrote:

Finally received mine today in a plain white envelope. And it's the new design Smiley Happy

Did you recieve the card as a new approval and it was the first card you recieved or was it that they are finally sending out the cards to all the card holders to replace the old design? and btw it looks pretty nice!

I received it as the first card, new approval.

As of March 2016:
Equifax 735
TransUnion 702
Experian 731
Message 22 of 30
pennccrn
New Contributor

Hi all: New to the thread, but wanted to ask you all Citi ThankYou Premier cardholders the low down on this card. I surfed on over to Credit Care Tune-Up, put in my spending $ and told me that this was the card to get. So what's the deal, is it a good choice. I don't travel as much as I used to, staying much closer to home. I was curious about redemtion options and how that works. Is it easy to redeem or are there a lot of hoops to jump through. Also, I'm a little unclear how the redeeming works.

Thanks !

Discover It 12.5K; AmEx SPG 17.5K; Arrival+ WE BarclayCard 18K; BankAmericard Cash 10.5K; Citi Double Cash 8.1K; Credit Union Card 5K; Target Redcard 1K

Starting Score: TU 620 EX 535 EQ 615
Current Score: TU 818 EX 815 EQ 807
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 30
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Yeah, I like it very, very much.
Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it a WEMC?

Message 25 of 30
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

It is a World Elite

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 26 of 30
selena
Contributor

@Jayb5635 wrote:
It is a World Elite

Yep what they said.

As of March 2016:
Equifax 735
TransUnion 702
Experian 731
Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kenny wrote:
I still haven't received my new card. I'd like to start getting my spend completed! Plus, I'd like to see it, too. Smiley Very Happy

Hmm ... no garden for you Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@matthew2115 wrote:

@Jayb5635 wrote:
So I guess the question should be if anyone who applied after the new design was available (I thought I read someone here mentioned 4/19) if they've received the new card

I applied on the first day of the new design and new rewards structure (4/19).  Got the card on 4/25 - old design.  Had the same insert mentioned earlier saying they would send the new one when it's available.

Great FICO scores!

Message 29 of 30
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Spider15 wrote:

@Kenny wrote:
I still haven't received my new card. I'd like to start getting my spend completed! Plus, I'd like to see it, too. Smiley Very Happy

Hmm ... no garden for you Smiley Happy

Hence why I haven't placed a spade in my signature.. I like to keep my commitments! Smiley Very Happy lol But this was the last thing I applied for. It's really nice and I love the sign up bonus! Smiley Wink 

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.