Mega Contributor
LS2982

Re: Citi Thank you Preferred Mailer

webhopper wrote:

You're doing great, that being said, I don't like Citi and I don't like the idea of opening a new card for a BT... unless, like others mentioned, you will be saving more than 500 in interest.

If you still want a Citi card as a backup later on down the road, you should definately consider it.

Also, you could consolidate to a personal loan at lower interest... 

What rates are you paying now on your balances?

9.9% on the CU Visa and 10% and the PSL loan. All other balances are 0%.

Not interested in another card just the BT offer prety much. I think the interest would be below $500 but even thats alot to swallow :smileysad:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
flowfaster

Re: Citi Thank you Preferred Mailer

LS2982 wrote:

webhopper wrote:

You're doing great, that being said, I don't like Citi and I don't like the idea of opening a new card for a BT... unless, like others mentioned, you will be saving more than 500 in interest.

If you still want a Citi card as a backup later on down the road, you should definately consider it.

Also, you could consolidate to a personal loan at lower interest... 

What rates are you paying now on your balances?

9.9% on the CU Visa and 10% and the PSL loan. All other balances are 0%.

Not interested in another card just the BT offer prety much. I think the interest would be below $500 but even thats alot to swallow :smileysad:

Do you have a discover card?  If you do they usually have ongoing BT promotions.  Just check the credit options tab.  I think I have 0% for 12 months then 10.9 with a 1 or 2% fee.  Also, if you call them they can offer you promotional rates YMMV.  I called and got 3.9% for 12 months even though I never carry a balance.  They also lowered my permanent APR to 10.9.   It is worth a shot.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+