Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Thank you Preferred Mailer

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Thank you Preferred Mailer

@webhopper wrote:

You're doing great, that being said, I don't like Citi and I don't like the idea of opening a new card for a BT... unless, like others mentioned, you will be saving more than 500 in interest.

If you still want a Citi card as a backup later on down the road, you should definately consider it.

Also, you could consolidate to a personal loan at lower interest... 

What rates are you paying now on your balances?

9.9% on the CU Visa and 10% and the PSL loan. All other balances are 0%.

Not interested in another card just the BT offer prety much. I think the interest would be below $500 but even thats alot to swallow Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 12
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Thank you Preferred Mailer

@LS2982 wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

You're doing great, that being said, I don't like Citi and I don't like the idea of opening a new card for a BT... unless, like others mentioned, you will be saving more than 500 in interest.

If you still want a Citi card as a backup later on down the road, you should definately consider it.

Also, you could consolidate to a personal loan at lower interest... 

What rates are you paying now on your balances?

9.9% on the CU Visa and 10% and the PSL loan. All other balances are 0%.

Not interested in another card just the BT offer prety much. I think the interest would be below $500 but even thats alot to swallow Smiley Sad

Do you have a discover card?  If you do they usually have ongoing BT promotions.  Just check the credit options tab.  I think I have 0% for 12 months then 10.9 with a 1 or 2% fee.  Also, if you call them they can offer you promotional rates YMMV.  I called and got 3.9% for 12 months even though I never carry a balance.  They also lowered my permanent APR to 10.9.   It is worth a shot.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.