Discuss.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi ThankYou Premier

@Falere wrote:

Discuss.

I currently have one, I like it, but I feel like maybe I should have gone for the Prestige instead. Maybe I will upgrade at the one year mark.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 8
red259
Super Contributor

@Falere wrote:

Discuss.

? Discuss what? Are you considering getting one? Are you trying to compare it to other cards? Why should people take the time to respond if all you write is one word? 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 3 of 8
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

I have one, no issues with it. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 4 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@Falere wrote:

Discuss.

? Discuss what? Are you considering getting one? Are you trying to compare it to other cards? Why should people take the time to respond if all you write is one word? 

Those that don't wish to discuss like any other thread are free to keep it moving......

Some posters say little as smart mouth tones lead them to not ask questions....

Either way as I've done on your behalf in your threads I now tell you tone it down there was no need for that 

If you didn't like the 1 word which was actually 4 "Citi Thnakyou Premier discuss" no need to respond ....simple 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Falere wrote:

Discuss.

I have the card and what I like is it's a very broad category for travel 

You can even rent boats and get 3X points 

Tolls, parking, bus, train, etc etc 

Points can be transferred to FF programs making them more valuable 

Not a lot but I send about 200.00 a month for gas (personal car) that's at least 600 points a month on small spending 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 6 of 8
red259
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@Falere wrote:

Discuss.

Those that don't wish to discuss like any other thread are free to keep it moving......

Either way as I've done on your behalf in your threads I now tell you tone it down there was no need for that 

If you didn't like the 1 word which was actually 4 "Citi Thnakyou Premier discuss" no need to respond ....simple 

I'm not trying to take a smart mouth tone. I'm trying to get additional information, so I can answer the question as it isn't clear what is being asked to be discussed and pointing out if the OP wants answers they need to provide more than one word so people can provide the information they are actually looking for. Sorry if it came across has smart mouthed (and I apologize to OP if it sounded harsh), but I think the fact that I asked other questions points to that I was seeking some clarification so that I could answer the question without guessing what information about the card the OP would find pertinent.. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 7 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@Falere wrote:

Discuss.

I'm not trying to take a smart mouth tone. I'm trying to get additional information, so I can answer the question as it isn't clear what is being asked to be discussed and pointing out if the OP wants answers they need to provide more than one word so people can provide the information they are actually looking for. Sorry if it came across has smart mouthed (and I apologize to OP if it sounded harsh), but I think the fact that I asked other questions points to that I was seeking some clarification so that I could answer the question without guessing what information about the card the OP would find pertinent.. 

Everyone else is adding positive points who has the card w/o saying " Why should people take the time to respond if all you write is one word? 

Not your call to speak for others and their time....Let it go or answer the question or simply move on to a new thread of your choosing  ....easy peezy 

MJ

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.