Senior Contributor

Citi ThankYou change or is it just me

[ Edited ]

Logged in to pay my bill and have the regular Citi ThankYou card it said I now get 2x on dining 2x on entertainment and 1x on everything else

Guess I will be using that card for dining

*EDIT* ok maybe I just didnt realize thats the standard rewards mods you can delete this message if you like

Regular Contributor

Re: Citi ThankYou change or is it just me

It changed July 28th for everyone

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Senior Contributor

rudy0720 wrote:

It changed July 28th for everyone

Thanks Rudy

Regular Contributor

I was actually pretty excited for the change. Ever since Zync dropped packs I haven't been able to get squat points wise for my hockey tickets! And double dining as well! It's like my packs moved and went to Citi! :smileyvery-happy:

In full gardening/ debt annihilation mode! (4/15/13)
Notre Dame FCU Visa 0/2k (8/04); CapOne Best Buy 800/1.5k (7\06)
Citi Thank You World MC 4800/9.7k (1/11); Amex Zync NPSL (9/11)
Chase Freedom Visa 1600/3.8k (9/11); Chase Southwest RR Premier Visa Signature 4300/10.7k (6/12); Discover It 0/3k (7/12)
EQ: 751 (4/1/13) EX: 742 (4/8/13) TU: 732 (4/8/13)
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.