Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Upgrade

tag
Delta22

Citi Upgrade

Afternoon All - 

Looking to upgrade my Diamond Preferred card, and right now they are offering me the Double Cash Back card.  With an upgrade do they look at doing any type of credit increases?  I've been with them for 2 years now with a balance of $1,500.  I don't use the card as a primary card, but have about $200 currently on it.  Just looking to maybe get an upgrade, and bigger credit increase.

Thank You !

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Upgrade

@Delta22 wrote:

Afternoon All - 

Looking to upgrade my Diamond Preferred card, and right now they are offering me the Double Cash Back card.  With an upgrade do they look at doing any type of credit increases?  I've been with them for 2 years now with a balance of $1,500.  I don't use the card as a primary card, but have about $200 currently on it.  Just looking to maybe get an upgrade, and bigger credit increase.

Thank You !

Ask for a CLI online. It will tell you if it's a SP or HP. 

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Upgrade

Or you can check online at Account Management. I think it's under credit line increase request. There will be a message that tells you if it's soft or hard pull.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.