Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Visa Signature NPSL?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Visa Signature NPSL?

Hi all,

My Citi Forward was automatically updated to a Visa Sig this week. Anyone with Visa Sig card from Citi know if they report the CL or is it NPSL?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Visa Signature NPSL?

Congrats

Message 2 of 25
stone
Regular Contributor

cong! looks like no luck for $4000 CL forward.

Message 3 of 25
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

My Citi Forward was automatically updated to a Visa Sig this week. Anyone with Visa Sig card from Citi know if they report the CL or is it NPSL?

Thanks!

NPSL

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 4 of 25
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Both Visa Siganture credit cards I have from there are reporting limits.

Message 5 of 25
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Mine also reports the limit, Congrats on the Signature version!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 6 of 25
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats! How long did you have the card before they upgraded you?

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 7 of 25
andre181
Established Contributor

Interesting. Did they just send you a letter that your Forward was being converted to Visa Sig? Congrats! How old is your account? CL?

I want my Forward to be a Sig Smiley Sad

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! No letter yet. I got a message when I logged into my account saying a new card was on its way. I called in to find out why and they said it was upgraded and the new card and welcome letter explaining all the benefits was on its way. I've had the card for a little over a year and it has a $5500 CL.

Message 9 of 25
stone
Regular Contributor

another interesting thing, the citi forward is gone from the citi website. only the college version left.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.