Re: Citi Visa to Mastercard

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

I called Citi and asked if my Simplicity card can be changed to a Mastercard and rep said my Jan 2016 all Citi cards will be a MasterCard. I have a Simplicity and the rep said it Will be a World MasterCard. Has anyone else hered this?

Yeah seems like they are going through a system change or something.

Heard the same thing when I requested Dividend to be PC'd to DC. (to wait until end of year)

HOWEVER, I called in novemeber, and they said I might had to wait, but rep checked again and said he could do conversion at that moment. 

How old were you when you got your Dividend?

Lol I didnt want to say anything either but since you asked I also wondered. I think you can still PC certain cards to the dividend. But its probably a card that monoglot is an AU of.  The dividend app link disappeared when the DC came out. Then again with all of mono's stats it wouldnt surprise me. 5% pharmacy would be great.

Lol j, you're correct. It's AU. PC'd to DC for dad. Only the cards in my sig are mine. 

Aww. Such a good son.  I tell ya, I'm not your age, but I have gotten all up in my family/friends credit health. I'm sure you will be great at it especially with your current trends!

Haha, thank you sir! Smiley Happy

The thing about my dad is he likes to keep it simple. He never remembers / cares about categories, so I just switched him to the general 2% card. Even had to thoroughly convince him to get BCP due to our grocery spend. He won't even app for Cash+ even though our cell phone bill is one of our highest and its on autopay on a debit, lol (which I am trying to change by getting our companies a Ink card).  He just doens't want that many cards! Smiley Tongue  

o my. Well you will have to just ease him into the idea then I guess....you could be getting some major Chase UR action going on for trips and stuff too....freedom now, add the CSP bonus, get the ink plus, and put the phone bill on that, good idea. from TPG
 the best option is to transfer points to travel partners such as United Airlines, Korean Air, Hyatt and Marriott, where you can redeem for free flights and hotel stays. TPG lists Ultimate Rewards at 2.1 cents ea,  earning 5x points per dollar equates to a return of over 10%..."

You can really churn some bonuses with busines cards too....but slow and steady wins the race

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Visa to Mastercard

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

I called Citi and asked if my Simplicity card can be changed to a Mastercard and rep said my Jan 2016 all Citi cards will be a MasterCard. I have a Simplicity and the rep said it Will be a World MasterCard. Has anyone else hered this?

Yeah seems like they are going through a system change or something.

Heard the same thing when I requested Dividend to be PC'd to DC. (to wait until end of year)

HOWEVER, I called in novemeber, and they said I might had to wait, but rep checked again and said he could do conversion at that moment. 

How old were you when you got your Dividend?

Lol I didnt want to say anything either but since you asked I also wondered. I think you can still PC certain cards to the dividend. But its probably a card that monoglot is an AU of.  The dividend app link disappeared when the DC came out. Then again with all of mono's stats it wouldnt surprise me. 5% pharmacy would be great.

Lol j, you're correct. It's AU. PC'd to DC for dad. Only the cards in my sig are mine. 

Aww. Such a good son.  I tell ya, I'm not your age, but I have gotten all up in my family/friends credit health. I'm sure you will be great at it especially with your current trends!

Haha, thank you sir! Smiley Happy

The thing about my dad is he likes to keep it simple. He never remembers / cares about categories, so I just switched him to the general 2% card. Even had to thoroughly convince him to get BCP due to our grocery spend. He won't even app for Cash+ even though our cell phone bill is one of our highest and its on autopay on a debit, lol (which I am trying to change by getting our companies a Ink card).  He just doens't want that many cards! Smiley Tongue  

o my. Well you will have to just ease him into the idea then I guess....you could be getting some major Chase UR action going on for trips and stuff too....freedom now, add the CSP bonus, get the ink plus, and put the phone bill on that, good idea. from TPG
 the best option is to transfer points to travel partners such as United Airlines, Korean Air, Hyatt and Marriott, where you can redeem for free flights and hotel stays. TPG lists Ultimate Rewards at 2.1 cents ea,  earning 5x points per dollar equates to a return of over 10%..."

You can really churn some bonuses with busines cards too....but slow and steady wins the race

True that. Not going for AF cards just yet, going to get Ink Cash. Going to wait until I need to up my spend. At my age, it's pretty little. 

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.