Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Website

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Website

So every other lender I use I have found a way to save my password in Chrome.  None auto login but I just have to click through.. not type anything.  I've never been able to figure that out with Citi.  And now with the recent website updates my login link (after I log in) goes to some defunk page that doesn't work. I'm now using https://online.citi.com/US/JPS/portal/Index.do but that still requires typing in password argggggggggggggg

Has anyone figured out how to save browser password with Citi?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Website

Citi has been having major issues with their site. I hope someone else is able to offer you some assistance.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

citi's got the most frustrating website out of all the credit card companies. I can't even update alert for purchases made on my card. And if something doesn't work on citi.com, it could be because any brower addon you've installed.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't had any problem yet. I check my account every day.

Message 4 of 12
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:
Citi has been having major issues with their site. I hope someone else is able to offer you some assistance.

+1

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like I have just been very lucky.

Message 6 of 12
MASTERNC
Frequent Contributor

No problems for me accessing the website, but 3rd party aggregators are another story.  Since one of my cards was closed for fraud, I have been unable to re-add my account to my USAA accounts page or to Billguard.  I deleted the old card from both sites (since they sometimes keep looking for the old account) and tried to re-add using the same login, only to be told the credentials weren't "correct" (they work on the Citi website, as well as for Quicken and one other service).  Billguard says it is a known issue but can't say when it will be fixed.  Citi said they would forward my comment to the appropriate team.  It is a pain because that card is my primary card, and Billguard helped me pick up those fraudulent charges before they posted.

Message 7 of 12
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

I don't know about Chrome, but I haven't had any problems with FF.   I am using GreaseMonkey (an addon) to disable any fields with autocomplete="off". I don't know if that makes a difference for Citi.  I also use the addon "Saved Password Editor" to give me a little bit more flexibility on which fields are the password/user fields.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, do you by chance have another person in your home or that uses your computer with a different Citi login? I have found that to extremely troublesom for citi.

I don't even think about it anymore I always open a new incognito tab before I login which solves the problem.

Message 9 of 12
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

I use a tool called 1Password its available on every platform. Makes it easy to login to every site including Citi's annoying login. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.