Established Member
amac373

Citi Website

[ Edited ]

Has anybody had any trouble lately with getting logged in on their site? I was approved on Wednesday for the Citi Foward card and got my online account set up. I was given a temporary number and everything so that I can start using the card right away. However, I haven't been able to log in to the site at all. I keep getting 

We've encountered an issue and are working to fix the issue.
Please return in 10-15 minutes and try again.
If you need further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-800-347-4934.
To access your Citi® ThankYou® Rewards Member Account, click here.

The lady I spoke to on the phone was not very helpful. All she had me do was try different browsers which I had already tried before calling. I am kind frustrated that I can't even log in to my account. I hope this is resolved by the time I get my actual card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}