Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi World Elite Dividend Card ? Paperwork signing needed

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

Citi World Elite Dividend Card ? Paperwork signing needed

Hi everyone blessing in disquise happened to me today, last week I requested online a replacement card with chip for my regular dividened mastercard, well today the replacement card arrived with NO chip, I called citi this evening to report this and while I was on the phone with the rep I put in a request to have my card upgraded to the world mastercard but I would prefer the world elite if it was possible , and to my surprise rep said request went through for the world elite mastercardSmiley Happy I  was so shocked as I can remember my last request for this type of card was a big denial, rep stated i should recieve a new terms and agreement for this card and a new card number but this request is 45 day wait giving date of March 20th, but the rep did state in a few weeks  paperwork for the new terms and agreement  will be mailed out and I need agree to it even though I agreed to it verbally on the phone with the rep my question is:

Anyone with this card did you recieve this type of paperwork and does this need to be signed and returned to citi. Also did you have to wait 45 days for this card.  Thank you for any information.

Anyone looking for this type of card I quess you have to keep trying with citi!!!! Good Luck

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
slippy84
Contributor

Re: Citi World Elite Dividend Card ? Paperwork signing needed

I got the paperwork last week and there was nothing to sign.

Yes, you have to wait the full 45 days plus the additional time for them to send out the card.

US Bank Cash+ -- Chase Freedom -- Citi Dividend -- Citi Double Cash -- AMEX BCE -- Discover It
Message 2 of 3
tray
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi World Elite Dividend Card ? Paperwork signing needed

@slippy84 wrote:

I got the paperwork last week and there was nothing to sign.

Yes, you have to wait the full 45 days plus the additional time for them to send out the card.

Thanks for the reply .

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.