Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi american executive card

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Citi american executive card

Can anyone with this card tell me how long it takes for miles to show up in my AA account? For example, I put like $530 right when I got the card and a statement cut. The citi website shows that I was awarded 530 miles. The statement cut about two weeks ago. When I check my AA account I have zero miles in it. I should be meeting the initial spend next week or the week after. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 101 of 109
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@red259 wrote:

Can anyone with this card tell me how long it takes for miles to show up in my AA account? For example, I put like $530 right when I got the card and a statement cut. The citi website shows that I was awarded 530 miles. The statement cut about two weeks ago. When I check my AA account I have zero miles in it. I should be meeting the initial spend next week or the week after. 

for me it took a day after statment cut with Citi to see it on the AA account website....give it 24-48 hours.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 102 of 109
red259
Super Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

@red259 wrote:

for me it took a day after statment cut with Citi to see it on the AA account website....give it 24-48 hours.

Its been two weeks since first statement cut. I'm wondering if I should wait for second statement to cut before getting worried. 

;
Message 103 of 109
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@red259 wrote:

Its been two weeks since first statement cut. I'm wondering if I should wait for second statement to cut before getting worried. 

That seems much longer than it should be. Mine posted to my account within a day or so after the statement cut.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 104 of 109
enharu
Super Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@red259 wrote:

That seems much longer than it should be. Mine posted to my account within a day or so after the statement cut.

+1.

Most likely Citi created another AA account for you and have been depositing the miles into another account.

Best to call Citi to fix this.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 105 of 109
red259
Super Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@red259 wrote:

Looking over my citi statement its weird they say I earned 530 miles yet they have a spot on the invoice that says 0 miles reported to AA. Maybe they will only report them after the AF gets paid. I'm going to wait until the second statement cuts and see what happens. 

;
Message 106 of 109
red259
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@red259 wrote:

+1.

Most likely Citi created another AA account for you and have been depositing the miles into another account.

Maybe my AA account number didn't make it through to citi when I filed my app. 

;
Message 107 of 109
Open123
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@red259 wrote:

+1.

Likewise, literally a day or two right after the statement cuts.  There have been reports with some Citi AA cards not depositing miles into the right AA account.  Best to follow up on this one and verify they've got the right AA FF number for you on file.

Message 108 of 109
red259
Super Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@red259 wrote:

+1.

Likewise, literally a day or two right after the statement cuts.  There have been reports with some Citi AA cards not depositing miles into the right AA account.  Best to follow up on this one and verify they've got the right AA FF number for you on file.

I sent a secured message with the correct account number. Hopefully that will resolve it. 

;
Message 109 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.