cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi and Discover Debit card arrived today!!

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Citi and Discover Debit card arrived today!!

Yep they got here and feel happy for it, One question for the Citi debit card I noticed that the back of the card is upside down. Is this just like the design of the nordstrom card? Although im a joint on the Discover checking I get my own acct number so thats pretty cool PLUS 5% OFF when I go to Six Flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling good!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Citi and Discover Debit card arrived today!!

Message 2 of 23
myjourney
Super Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Yep they got here and feel happy for it, One question for the Citi debit card I noticed that the back of the card is upside down. Is this just like the design of the nordstrom card? Although im a joint on the Discover checking I get my own acct number so thats pretty cool PLUS 5% OFF when I go to Six Flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling good!

Wooo Hooo 

Congarts showing good progress 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 23
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

My Citi credit card is upside down on the back. I think it's just Citi's go to design for their cards.

Message 4 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@PokemonMaster wrote:

My Citi credit card is upside down on the back. I think it's just Citi's go to design for their cards.

+1

Their CC's and debit cards are all upside down on the back (aka Citi flippers) for as long as I can remember.

Message 5 of 23
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Thanks Lexie!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 6 of 23
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Right! Thanks myjourney!

Message 7 of 23
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@JollehRoger thanks I was getting worried thinking that maybe they had made a mistake on my card hahha

Message 8 of 23
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Finstar Strange how they do that

Message 9 of 23
shanac
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations OP!
I just got out of bed to look at the back of my Citi card! I don't think I ever noticed it was upside down before. The back of my Nordstrom Visa is "normal" though.

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

Current Score: EQ FICO 764 TU FICO 776 EX FICO 753
Goal Score: 800
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.