dfsempai

Citi and balances

How is Citi with carrying balances these days? I've been with them since Jan  '09 and will not have carried a balance with them...until this month. I've PIF every month. The balance will be completely paid by december.

Thoughts?

Super Contributor
DI

Re: Citi and balances

dfsempai wrote:

How is Citi with carrying balances these days? I've been with them since Jan  '09 and will not have carried a balance with them...until this month. I've PIF every month. The balance will be completely paid by december.

Thoughts?

Citi would be collecting interest off you for a change.  I wouldn't think Citi would mind at all.  You may even receive a CLI after you PIF in December.  

New Contributor
chopperacn

Did a BT for 3K on my citi card and will carry the balance until May/June 2010.

One month after doing a BT, I got a CLI for $1100.

I think Citi just loves the interest it earns on revolviong balances.

Super Contributor
DI

chopperacn wrote:

Did a BT for 3K on my citi card and will carry the balance until May/June 2010.

One month after doing a BT, I got a CLI for $1100.

I think Citi just loves the interest it earns on revolviong balances.

This is why I need to do the BT with CITI CWCID.  I have 10 years of experience with them.  If I carry a balance for a couple of months, they will give me CLI's after I pay it off.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}