Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi and chase PreApproval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi and chase PreApproval

How good is the chase and citi PreApproval. I finaly got the chase freedom and citi double cash pre approvals. I have more than 5 new account in 24 months
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Citi and chase PreApproval

If you have 5/24 I'd say in your case then the pre-approval link is bad for you but its normally quite good in most cases 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got approved for the chase freedom for $6300 I have 15 new account less than 2 years old
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I just got approved for the chase freedom for $6300 I have 15 new account less than 2 years old

Interesting.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I know my oldest account was opened in Nov 2014 I have 19 total accounts since the the newest was Nov 2015
Message 5 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This is very interesting wow

" i started dec 2015 in the 520's with no credit history and bout 9 collections and a charge off now im in the mid 700's and clean credit reports and about $45,000 in credit "

And you got approved with 15 + account in 4 months ....miracles do happen I guess then 

Congrats BTW amazing

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is now closed to further comments and is directed to OPs approval thread here  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Chase-citi-and-discover-approvals/td-p/4475385

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.